ALTERNATIVE NEWS WEEKLY
If A Government Has No Conscience, It Is Immoral!
Join our mailing list. You’ll be notified when new news is posted.
- Beyond Meat Is A Total Failure
- The Shroud of Turin Is Real
- Witches in the U.K.
- Composting Humans Will Be Legal In California In 2027
- STD Epidemic Out Of Control In U.S.
- Former Putin Friend And Ally Dies After Falling Down SEVERAL Flights Of Stairs
- Scientists Have Raised Alert Level For Taupo Super Volcano
- Decomposed Bodies Found In Former Rhode Island Mayor’s Home
- Aldous Huxley On The Enemies Of Our Freedom
- LED Bulbs Have Major Health and Environmental Risks
- View The Bloomberg Billionaires Index
- It Is Now Likely That An Out-Of-Control AI Will Wipe Out Our Species
- Butter Prices Soar
- Majority Of Americans, 68%, Felt Safer When Trump Was President
- BofA Expects Unemployment To Soar
- US Army Has A Major Recruiting Problem
- Meta Wipes Out $71 Billion In Zuckerberg’s Wealth
- America’s Fentanyl Crisis Propelled By Mexico And China
- A Parasitic Class of Self-Righteous Bureaucrats Are Strangling Our Universities
- 18 Year Old Republican Run Down By Mostly Peaceful 41 Year Old Democrat
- Racism Against Whites Is Totally Acceptable
- Mostly Peaceful Democrat Disrupts Republican Presentation and Gets Arrested
- Watch Democrats Abandon A City To Crime
- Lyft and Uber Drivers Involved in Over 1,000 Crashes in Boston Last Year
- One Fifth of Congress Reported Stock Trades That Show Conflicts Of Interest
- Biden Welcomes 3 Mibrants For Every 4 U.S. Births
- War Means Big Business
- GOP War On The U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Congress Wants New Spending Bill As Debt Reaches $32 Trillion
- Soros Backed Group, That is Accused of Targeting ‘Trump Republicans’, Gets IRS Tax Exemption Status
- Over 2 Million Migrants Apprehended At The Border Already This Year
- Bill, Barrack, Hillary And Donald Had Classified Docs In Their Possesion, But Only One My End Up Legally Punished
- SBA Says $1.3 Billion in Biden Administration COVID Relief Ended Up Overseas In Criminal’s Pockets
- ‘My Son Hunter’ Movie Rates 90% On Rotten Tomatoes
- FBI Cooking The Books
- FBI Whistleblowers Say Child Sex-Abuse Cases Are No Longer a ‘Priority’ Compared To January 6 Investigation
- FBI Whistleblower Says Jan.6 Cases Were Manipulated To Create Illusion Of National Crisis
- FBI Censors Agent’s Report Warning Of Political Influence
- UK Lifts Fracking Ban
- Russians Try To Flee To Get Away From Vlad
- Why Are More People Dying This Year Of Irregular Hearbeat?
- UN Chief Dictates To World Nations That Windfall Tax On Fossil Fuel Companies Is Necessary
- Complete List Of Every English and British Monarch Since Alfred the Great in 886
- Pope Deserts Hong Kong Cardinal, Who Supports Democracy, As His Trial Begins
- Whistleblower Reveals Big Joe Was Deeply Involved With Selling U.S. Natural Gas to ChiComs
- Disney Granddaughter Wants Diehard Disney Fans To Open Their Eyes To What Disney Has Become
HEALTH and SCIENCE NEWZ
DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS
NEWZ PUNK WEEKLY RANT
by John D.
Until you’ve been through betrayal, it’s hard to know how it feels. Many of us feel betrayed at some point in our lives. It causes suffering and it can happen in so many ways. The number one result of any betrayal is the loss of loyalty and trust.
And though a betrayal may someday be forgiven, it is never forgotten. The trust will NEVER come back.
On a personal level, the betrayal may affect a limited number of people. On a national level, it can destroy a country.
Every day we experience one betrayal after another by the once trusted institutions of our government, media, religious organizations, education system, corporations, the list goes on and on. And people in these betraying institutions have the BALLS to act surprised as to why they don’t enjoy the trust from the general public that they once had and so cavalierly took for granted. Every day we get handed shit sandwiches by these institutions and are expected to grin while we force them down.
As I mentioned earlier in this rant, betrayals take many forms. It’s hard to pick from the numerous examples that have inundated our society in recent years, but I think one represents an immediate threat of catastrophic proportions to the security of the nation.
Recently, the Defense Department told its troops that they should go on food stamps to make ends meet for themselves and their families. They also announced the cancellation of special duty pay, starting in 2023. Other cutbacks in the military are happening and get little to no coverage by the media or anyone. The only people I hear complain about these cutbacks are the members of the military themselves. I know a few and what they say is truly saddening for them and for us as a nation.
This government announced that it can come up with money for 87,000 IRS agents. They can come up with billions of dollars to help the Ukraine and they can always come up with more money for special interest groups to help get members of Congress elected.
BUT THEY CAN’T COME UP WITH ANY MONEY TO MAKE SURE THAT OUR TROOPS CAN FEED THEMSELVES AND THEIR FAMILIES? THEY CAN’T COME UP WITH THE MONEY TO KEEP OUR MILITARY STRONG? THEY HAVE BETRAYED THE VERY PEOPLE THAT LIVE AND DIE TO KEEP US PROTECTED AND FREE! THE GOVERNMENT HAS VIOLATED THE TRUST THAT IS NECESSARY TO KEEP THE COUNTRY AND IT’S CITIZENS SAFE AND ITS EXISTENCE POSSIBLE!
The trust our government has lost is irreplaceable.
Number Of Days Americans
Held Hostage In Afghanistan
Size Of The National Debt
32 Trillion Dollars
If every household contributed $1000 a month toward paying down the debt it would take 21 years.
Just to put it in perspective, our debt is SO big we are using numbers that are normally used in astromony. Example, that star is 1 trillion light years away.
WE USED TO BE ENERGY INDEPENDENT. NOW WE BEG OTHER COUNTRIES FOR OIL.
Gas Keeps Going Up Folks!
Average Price For A Gallon Of Gas In The US
This Week $3.700
Average Price For A Gallon Of Gas
This Week $5.682
Last Week $5.444
Month Ago: $5.308
Year Ago: $4.388
Current U.S. Inflation Rate
*** The US Is Spending over $900 Million Per Day On INTEREST PAYMENTS On The Debt!!! ***
Interest will soon become the fastest growing part of the federal budget!!!
$32 Trillion Is Greater Than The Size Of The Economies Of Japan, Germany, China, And India COMBINED!
$32 Trillion Amounts To $248,000 per Household
$91,429.00 per Person In America.
WITHIN 10 YEARS, THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL SPEND NEARLY AS MUCH ON INTEREST PAYMENTS AS IT DOES ON RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT, INFRASTRUCTURE, AND EDUCATION COMBINED!
NEWZ PUNK FOLLOWS THE MONEY
NEWZ PUNK’S WEEKLY COMIC
NEWZ PUNK QUOTE OF THE WEEK
NEWZ PUNK’S MUGSHOT OF THE WEEK
NEWZ PUNK’S TRAVEL AND LEISURE PICK OF THE WEEK
This place will surely give you goose bumps. The Vent Haven Museum, located in Kentucky, is the only museum in the world dedicated to ventriloquism. Founded by W.S. Berger, he spent more than 40 years amassing a personal collection of everything related to ventriloquism: dummies, puppets, photos, scripts, memorabilia, playbills, posters, and recordings.
Vent Haven Museum
33 West Maple Avenue
Fort Mitchell, KY 41011
WHY AREN’T THE FBI TEN MOST WANTED BROADCAST ON TV EVERY NIGHT?
(I MEAN, DO THEY REALLY WANT TO CATCH THESE GUYS, OR NOT?)